The one-time use password (OTP) is sent directly to your mobile number and/or the e-mail address you have registered in payzy.
If you have not yet received the password, please make sure that the mobile phone number and e-mail address you entered are the ones you have registered with payzy. If the details are correct, then we advise you to request the password to be resent.
If the issue is not solved, check if:
- You are still connected to your network
- You have blocked 5-digit numbers
- You are receiving other text messages normally
- You have changed your mobile registration within the day - if so, it will take some time to update the OTP reception on it
- You are using additional apps for calls and messages, which may file them in folders or classify them as junk
- In the case of e-mail, the OTP is filed as spam
If you're still not receiving OTP, try rebooting your device.
Note: If you have an older type device, the OTP message may be in your Inbox, in the Sort Messages folder.