There are many reasons why execution of a transaction may fail, depending on the way payment is being made. Here are a few common reasons that may lead to a transaction failure:
1. Wrong card information. Specifically, if you do not correctly enter your card details, the transaction will fail.
2. If your card has expired or you have not updated your card information.
3. Insufficient funds- If your account does not have enough funds to cover the transaction, it will fail.
4. Card restrictions: Certain cards may have restrictions on their use for online purchases or purchases from other countries, so your transactions may be rejected.
5. Bank problems: In some cases, there may be problems with your bank that hinder the execution of the payment.
If you check the above and the issue you are facing persists, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the app, restart your device, and reinstall.
2. Restart Google Services.